Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Resource from Delicious

As I was looking at the search results for the Web 2.0 Education, one of the first results caught my attention, and stayed in my mind as I looked through all of the results. The resource I chose was SlideShare, a sight to upload Powerpoint presentations, Word documents, and much more. I felt that this would be a good resource to, not only access these documents in the classroom without having a laptop or flashdrive, but to also share these documents with teachers of the same classes/grade levels, etc. This way teachers can see what you are using in your classroom, apply it to their classrooms, and so on. This is a very interesting tool, and I'm excited to try it out.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great choice! It's important for teachers to share their resources and to be part of the larger teaching community in a way improves learning for all students!

    ReplyDelete